- July 31, Wednesday – Summertime potluck at Tilth 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- August 4, Sunday — Ron Fowler performs live at the Tilth Farmers' Market, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- August 4, Sunday — ZooFit with PJ Beaven, make your own exercise equipmentat noon at the Tilth Farmers' Market
- August 6, Tuesday — The Farmer’s Shadow a garden class at Sears House
- August 15, Thursday — Sustainability Potluck and Raffle, a thank-you party to members and supporters; no business meeting
- August 18, Sunday — Danny Ward performs live at the Farmers’ Market
- August 25, Sunday — A la Carte Musical event by Rumi Keast at the Farmers’ Market
- August 28. Wednesday – Summertime potluck at Tilth 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- September 1, Sunday - Danny Ward performs jazz saxophone at the Farmers' Marke
- September 1, Sunday — ZooFit by PJ Beaven, featuring a meal prep class at Noon at the Farmers’ Market
- September 1 (correction), Sunday — Newsletter deadline for mid September publication. Contact editor Janet Richards
- September 3, Tuesday — The Farmer’s Shadow a garden class at Sears House, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- September 3, Tuesday — On-farm Composting 6:30 p.m. at Sky Root Farm, 7297 Bailey Rd. in Clinton. Whidbey Island Growers Association meeting featuring Andy Barry, Senior Scientific Assistant at WSU Puyallup, as well as learning from Sky Root Farm about their own on-farm composting work
- September 8, Sunday – Fiddle music by Brian Kenney at the Tilth Farmers' Market, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- September 11 (correction), Wednesday – Summertime potluck at Tilth 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- September 13, Friday - Celebration of Ziva Naphtali's life, 6 p.m. R.S.V.P. to Jack
- September 15, Sunday — Danny Ward on Saxophone performs at the Tilth Farmers' Market
- September 19, Thursday — Business Meeting at 6 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran’s annex in the nursery. All members welcome to participate
- September 22, Sunday — Harvest Festival at the Farmers’ Market, music by Cranberry Bog Bluegrass Band
BUSINESS MEETINGS - The regular business meetings of the South Whidbey Tilth Council of Trustees are on the third Thursday of each month. The next meetng is September 19 at 6 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church's Annex in Freeland. Every member of Tilth is encouraged to participate. To place agenda items call President Prescott at 360-682-8642 or email.