- JUNE is Membership Renewal Month for all South Whidbey Tilth members, renew on the Membership page
- July 1 Ron Fowler performs rock ’n’ roll at the Tilth Farmers’ Market, Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- July 8 Danny Ward performs on his saxophone for Tilth Farmers’ Market customers on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- July 9 Whidbey Island Grown Association potluck and film showing of Look & See: A Portrait of Wendell Berry, tour the Good Cheer Big Acre, come to the Old Bayview School
- July 10 Biochar Demonstration, 1 p.m. on Tuesday at the Good Cheer Garden, free
- July 15 Garden Creature Workshop with Deer Lagoon Grange, Sunday at the Tilth Farmers’ Market, bring or shop for weird vegetables and fruits to make a sculpture for the Fair
- July 15 -Open Circle Singers perform at the Tilth Market, Sunday, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- July 17 - Enter perishables in the Fair, also stay and help the Agriculture department register entries and judge, Tuesday, 1 to 7 p.m., Burrier Annex, Whidbey Island Area Fair
- July 19 Business Meeting, Thursday, 6 p.m. at South Whidbey Tilth; all members are welcome to participate
- July 19 to 22 Whidbey Island Area Fair, Thursday through Sunday
- July 22 DJ Shanti and Audri Cooke perform at the Tilth Farmers’ Market 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday
- July 22 Felting Soap Bars with Joanne Martinis, Sunday at the Farmers' Market, free class for kids
- July 23 Tilth newsletter deadline, send photos, articles, suggestions to newsletter editor
- July 29 - Ron Fowler returns to perform at the Tilth Farmers’ Market, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday; Danny Ward had to cancel
- August 5 - The Muse and eye, Russell Clepper and Sarah Dial Primrose, perform at Tilth Farmers’ Market, Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- August 9 - Sustainability Potluck a thank-you party for our members with dinner and a raffle
- August 12 - Safety Pin Café with Mokihana Calizar during the Tilth Farmers’ Market on Sunday
- August 13 - Whidbey Island Grown Association picnic potluck, Monday at 6:30 p.m., Three Sisters Farm, Coupeville
- August 19 Wag ‘n’ Walk Festival on Sunday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Greenbank Farm
- August 19 Rumi Keast and friends bring Japanese and American music to the Tilth Farmers’ Market
BUSINESS MEETINGS - The regular business meetings of the South Whidbey Tilth Council of Trustees are on the third Thursday of each month. The will be no regular meeting in August. The next meeting is 6 p.m. on Thursday, September 20 at Trinity Lutheran Church's community building/annex in the nursery. Every member of Tilth is encouraged to participate. To place agenda items call President Prescott at 360-682-8642 or email.