- December 1 to 31 - Giving Tree Ornaments to benefit Island nonprofits at Bayvew Cash Store and Island Athletic (check out Tilth’s seed packets)
December 8 Tilth Focus Planning Workshop,Saturday, 1 to 4 p.m. in Coupeville, if interested contact the Tilth President or leave message at 360-321-0757
- December 10 - Brassica Diseases and the Quarantine Area on Whidbey, Monday at 3 p.m., 406 Main Street, Coupeville
- December 20 - Business meeting, Thursday at 6 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Annex classroom in Freeland; all members are welcome to participate
- December 28 - Tilth Holiday Party, Friday at 5:30 p.m.; potluck, raffle and fun; hosted by Maha Farm & Forest; questions? South Whidbey Tilth
- January 1 Happy New Year!
- January 6 - Tilth Film Night features Symphony of the Soil,
drawing from ancient knowledge and cutting edge science, this film is an artistic exploration of the miraculous substance, soil. Sunday, 6 p.m. potluck, followed by the film and discussion; RSVP to Melissa
- January 17 - Business meeting, Thursday at 6 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Annex classroom in Freeland; all members are welcome to participate
- January 25 - Temple Grandin speaks, Friday at 7 p.m. in Everett Civic Auditorium; tickets $40 at Brown Paper Tickets website
- January 26 - Country Living Expo, Saturday at Stanwood High School, Expo information
- January 27 - Annual Membership Meeting of South Whidbey Tilth, Sunday, time to be determined, Trinity Lutheran Annex Grigware Hall in Freeland; guest speaker Eric Lee-Mäder of the Xerces Society, council elections and potluck
- February 2 - Sound Waters University, Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at South Whidbey High School
- March 2 - Whidbey Gardening Workshop, Saturday in Oak Harbor
BUSINESS MEETINGS - The regular business meetings of the South Whidbey Tilth Council of Trustees are on the third Thursday of each month. The next meeting is December 20 at 6 p.m. in the Nursery of Trinity Lutheran Church's Annex. Every member of Tilth is encouraged to participate. To place agenda items call President Prescott at 360-682-8642 or email.