- July 2 - Karen Kunkel, folk musicianat the Whidbey Tilth Farmers' Market, Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- July 9 - Lee Dvirnak & Detmar Straub Sunday, at the Farmers' Market from 11 to 2
- July 9 - Plant Wisdom—Health Care in Your Own Hands, with Julie Charette Nunn at noon
- July 16 - Garden Gritter Workshop with Deer Lagoon Grange, Sunday at the Tilth Farmers' Market from 11 to 2
- July 16 - The Horn Club performs rousing tunes at the Tilth Farmers' Market 11 to 2
- July 18 - Submit Veggies & Fruit and perishables in the Whidbey Island Area Fair, Burrier Building, 1 to 7 p.m.
- July 20-23 - Whidbey Island Area Fair sign up to steward the agriculture department with Andréa
- July 23 - Felted Soap Bar Making with Joanne Martinis at the Tilth Farmers' Market; free
- July 23 - Ellen Rogers Donaldson/ Richard Perez Sunday at the Tilth Farmers' Market, 11 to 2 p.m.
- July 30 - Sarungano a
four piece mbira/vocals, 11:30 to 2
on Sunday at the Tilth Farmers' Market
- July 30 - Planning Your Fall Garden 1 p.m., Sunday at Tilth; with Anza Muenchow; suggested cost $7, pay what you can
- August 6 - Danny Ward performs smooth jazz on saxophone at the Farmers' Market
- August 10 - Sustainability Potluck a thank-you party for South Whidbey Tilth members and supporters.
- August 13 - Sommer Harris sings at Tilth Farmers' Market
- August 13 - The Power of Plants Sunday at Noon at the Market, free class by Julie Charette Nunn of Crow's Daughter's Earthly Goods
- August 14 - Whidbey Island Growers Association Dessert Social Monday, 6:30 p.m. at the Tilth Sustainability Campus. Meet and network with other farmers and people who support agriculture
- August 20 - Sommer Harris sings at Tilth Farmers' Market
- August 27 - Rumi Keast and friends bring an extravaganza of Japanese and American music to the Farmers' Market
- September 3 - Barbara Dunn, music therapist, sings at the Farmers' Market
- September 10 - Danny Ward performs with his saxophone
- September 17 - Lee Dvirnak and Detmar Straub perform at the Farmers' Market
- September 24 - Sommer Harris sings at the Farmers' Market
- October 1 - Last Farmers' Market party
- October 1 - Danny Ward performs cool jazz on his saxophone at the Farmers' Market
BUSINESS MEETINGS - The regular business meetings of the South Whidbey Tilth Council of Trustees are 6 p.m. The next meeging is Thursday, September 21 in the Trinity Lutheran Church annex on the hightway in Freeland. Every member of Tilth is encouraged to participate. To place agenda items call President Prescott at 360-682-8642 or email.