- February 2 - Sound Waters University, Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at South Whidbey High School
- February 10 - Cancelled Tilth Film Night featuring "Water" from the Cooked series by Michael Pollan on Netflix, potluck at 6 p.m., showing at 7; RSVP to Melissa
- February 11 - Rescheduled from Feb. 4 Farm Taxes and Record Keeping Whidbey Island Growers Association meeting and potluck, Monday at the WSU Extension office, 406 Main St. Coupeville from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- February 19 - Whidbey Island Grown membership meeting Tuesday, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Pacific Rim Institute
- February 23 - Seed Swap 2 to 5 p.m., Clinton Community Hall, rescheduled from February 9
- March 2 - Whidbey Gardening Workshop, Saturday in Oak Harbor
- March 5 - The Farmer's Shadow – garden discussion group Tuesday 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Bayview Sears House, 2812 E Meinhold Road, Langley, Theme: Soil, Tilth and all about managing it (including compost)
- March 15 - Tilth newsletter deadline contact the editor Janet
- March 30 - Biochar Workshop Saturday, 10 a.m. to Noon; with Master Gardener Tom Vincent; at Tilth campus; details on the garden page
BUSINESS MEETINGS - The regular business meetings of the South Whidbey Tilth Council of Trustees are on the third Thursday of each month. The next meeting is February 21 at 6 p.m. in the Nursery of Trinity Lutheran Church's Annex. Every member of Tilth is encouraged to participate. To place agenda items call President Prescott at 360-682-8642 or email.